Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Kicker Comp Vt Cvt122 Vs Cvr122 Compvr


slugdub

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't really find the differences between the two outside of frequency response and mounting depths. I am sorry I didn't get the dimension for my custom box here to look over, but I could not find a tape measure and am headed to the bar.

Its about 40 inches by 20 X 20 or so with @ 9 inch ports.

Didn't know if these would make a difference or not for the box. Also, I don't know what this means:

Note: The power handling specifications listed with the vented enclosure recommendations apply only when a 25Hz, 24dB/octave subsonic filter (sold separately) is used with this woofer. If a subsonic filter is not used, power handling may decrease, excessive port noise can occur, and the life of the woofer may be shortened.

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_2067C12VR2/Ki...b=detailed_info

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_2067C12VT2/Ki...tures_and_specs

Common sense tells me they are different years models (o5' and o7) but I don't understand if that huge difference in freq response is going to matter to me.

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4636 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...