I just recently moved to (at the time I did not acknowledge) a dry county. Pearl River, MS. I think it is the most retarded thing anyone ever thought up. People here always bitch about the towns economy. Open up a bar or two! A beer stand even would help, fuck. This county is supposed to be the "meth lab" capital of the country, and it is the fattest county in Mississippi, MS being the second fattest state in the country next to louisiana considering they just beat MS. Sorry to cloud the forum with nonsense, it just pisses me off that people, including the mayor (which owns a fried chicken stand) can walk around and bitch about the towns economy. Oh and one more thing, there is a place you can drink in the town I'm in, the BFW, where they only let you in unless you're 65 plus here. So they will in fact serve senior citizens alcohol, but not anyone else above the drinking age due to their own idiocy. I also came to the belief that sense the repeal of the Amendment stating the prohibition of alcohol came into place ages ago that I could ride in my vehicle with UNOPENED bottles of alochol, not here, you get hemmed up and thrown in the pig pen. If anyone else feels my pain, feel free to vent here because I know how much it sucks.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

yea dry counties suck ass im glad i aint currently in one or i would be in thee nut house

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Yeah, excuse my slight drunkness but uh... fuck dry counties! Come and get me piggies!

In a nut house? I'm already in one being where I live. Here's something else, the sewage treatment plant is located within a few yards of the local lake of which people fish. Yeah it's like a deliverance movie.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Either Jack Daniels or Jim beam is brewed in a dry county in TN. One of those two told us that when we took a tour of their breweries last summer.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Either Jack Daniels or Jim beam is brewed in a dry county in TN. One of those two told us that when we took a tour of their breweries last summer.

That would be Jack D my friend! I'm from good ol' Bardstown, KY. The opposite of a dry county! The whiskey capitol of the world!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

That would be Jack D my friend! I'm from good ol' Bardstown, KY. The opposite of a dry county! The whiskey capitol of the world!

I remembered one of them was but wasnt sure which, we were pretty wasted the hole week we were in TN. I still don't remember where they were at, just know they are some where down there.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO