I'm Pissed as Fuck, on the real.

Two hours ago i was chillin in my ride, smoking a stogy, Listining to Brenton woods, drinkin a brew with my bro when some cracker ass motha fucker comes creeping up on my window looking in.NOW let me remind yall i just got my windows tinted three weeks ago. Its hard to see in my car.

No one walks up into my drive way and looks into my ride for no reason, so my brother and i get out of my ride, and call the fool to come over. he just walks away. Kind of stupid since i live on a one way street. I just wait in the middle of the road waiting for him to come over. when he does we ask him why he was looking into my car, where he's from, and fuck with him.

I've been on MY block for 22 years and i aint NEVER seen this fool . He comes up with some stupid shit saying he's looking for "john" to smoke a bowl with. Fuck that. Aint no john round my block.

The fool walks away while our neighbor arrives home, and we go and get him, because his car's interior light is on. Turns out while my brother and i were chillin in my car, the foo stole an Ipod from my neighbors car,and tried to open my new neighbors car. Sooo they call the cops. When they come, I give my statement yaddia yaddia , That this is My neighborhood, And ive never seen this guy. The cop tells me "off the record" If i ever see this guy in the area again to "mop the floor with him" and then Call the police. Now i Hate the Cops, but this cop was chill as hell.

I sure hope We catch this guy slipping again. Aint to games next time around.

Now my question is, what alarm system should i get that cost ~ $300? *its what my budget allows.

Hope that makes sense. I'm pissed off and pretty buzzed

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

You can get a compustar with pager in the mid 200's on ebay. thats if your doing the install, because that would be extra. nice alarm one of the first companies to do the remote pager.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!