Sundown Audio

Back To The Drawing Board

slugdub

I need help (sorry for the annoying frequency of my requests)

I ordered that Infinity 611a last week and was already so in love with it. For some reason the odd numbers of wattage spoke to me. Like it was an honest reading or something.

Anyhow, so with the pair of 2 ohm CVR 12's coming (well, I hope, haven't had conformation on them either) I am in need of an amp, and fast.

They gave me a $10 credit, but I don't really feel committed. I just want to spend $100-180 and get 2 ohms to put out between 600 and 1000w (although I really don't feel like replacing all my 6 gauge wire and crossing from the AGU to ANL zone, I'm not ready, nor is my alternator!)

Good thing they called, I was just about to order my fuses.

Any suggestions?

Oh, whoever said "that amp is discontinued" can now gloat (they said they almost had me 1 lined up).

images-1.jpg

I need help (sorry for the annoying frequency of my requests)

I ordered that Infinity 611a last week and was already so in love with it. For some reason the odd numbers of wattage spoke to me. Like it was an honest reading or something.

Anyhow, so with the pair of 2 ohm CVR 12's coming (well, I hope, haven't had conformation on them either) I am in need of an amp, and fast.

They gave me a $10 credit, but I don't really feel committed. I just want to spend $100-180 and get 2 ohms to put out between 600 and 1000w (although I really don't feel like replacing all my 6 gauge wire and crossing from the AGU to ANL zone, I'm not ready, nor is my alternator!)

Good thing they called, I was just about to order my fuses.

Any suggestions?

Oh, whoever said "that amp is discontinued" can now gloat (they said they almost had me 1 lined up).

I said the amp was discontinued, look into Hifonics or other brands like that, they'll have something cheap and decent for you.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I said the amp was discontinued, look into Hifonics or other brands like that, they'll have something cheap and decent for you.

Well the only Hifonics that fits the bill is that BXI 610.

Honestly, if I'm going to spend the $170 I had my heart set on a D class because of the strain on my car.

I mean, I was sorta of hoping I could get a wee bit more power for my buck, but I guess that is still going to sound good with the CVR. Hmm, if I can figure out how to not damage my car....

images-1.jpg

Oooh, that JVC Arsenal KS-AR7501D looks like just the ticket, but damn if its not getting too costly.

LOL, I started to redo my stereo at a budget. New Deck, New amp (maybe repair my old rockford) and I had hoped to spend $200-250.

4 new speakers and $380 later, I still need an amp LOL (got a good deal on all the speakers thankfully, or I'd already be at $600).

Some guy at work is telling me to get a Behringer PA amp? and convert it for DC use lol

images-1.jpg

Well I just spoke to a guy @ Hifonics and he said the BXI 610 will run on my 8 guage setup, but its going to be underperforming.

Its hard to pass up this deal, I just don't want to rewire.

Oh and its a D class chip or something? ?????

images-1.jpg

Archived