Db Drag April 18 @ Glen Burnie

calvin

i wonder if anyone is going to be in the 159.9 bassrace class..

You might be able to do it. Have you tried to break a 150 in bassrace at all yet? If you can do 149.9 you should be able to at least crack 150.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

You might be able to do it. Have you tried to break a 150 in bassrace at all yet? If you can do 149.9 you should be able to at least crack 150.

offically no i didnt do the 49.9 class BUT when i can in the 29.9 class i waited until there was like 6-7 seconds left and went to about full tilt..the judge said i was doing a 152 for the last few seconds...ill try just to see what it is and plus if no one is there ill a easy 1st for that class(hopefully) i already know my start will be the key!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

offically no i didnt do the 49.9 class BUT when i can in the 29.9 class i waited until there was like 6-7 seconds left and went to about full tilt..the judge said i was doing a 152 for the last few seconds...ill try just to see what it is and plus if no one is there ill a easy 1st for that class(hopefully) i already know my start will be the key!

that was amazing.you forgot to mention it was the last like 5 seconds and you STILL WON WITH A PERFECT 129.9!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

If you were running in the 129.9 class and you only waited until 6-7 seconds left to turn on your car and you were only doing 152's at that point there is no way you'd be able to do a 129.9 Here's the scenerio, 7 152's would equal 1064 and then you divide that by 30 which is the amount of seconds in the run and you get 35.46 db's. You would have had to turn the car on roughly inbetween 26 and 25 seconds meaning after 4 or 5 seconds into the run. That would allow your spl to have been inbetween 131.7 for 26 seconds or 126.6 for 25 seconds. I hope you see what I'm saying here cause this is how bassrace works and I can prove this to you.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what your trying to say here. Did you turn on your car after 5 seconds into the run and then do a 129.9? Cause that would be possible, but not the other way around by turning it on with only 6-7 seconds left in the round.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

If you were running in the 129.9 class and you only waited until 6-7 seconds left to turn on your car and you were only doing 152's at that point there is no way you'd be able to do a 129.9 Here's the scenerio, 7 152's would equal 1064 and then you divide that by 30 which is the amount of seconds in the run and you get 35.46 db's. You would have had to turn the car on roughly inbetween 26 and 25 seconds meaning after 4 or 5 seconds into the run. That would allow your spl to have been inbetween 131.7 for 26 seconds or 126.6 for 25 seconds. I hope you see what I'm saying here cause this is how bassrace works and I can prove this to you.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding what your trying to say here. Did you turn on your car after 5 seconds into the run and then do a 129.9? Cause that would be possible, but not the other way around by turning it on with only 6-7 seconds left in the round.

hmm i understand what your saying..idk what happen then here's the vids

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Guest reestblazer

hey jeromeeee! ill be competing against you in bassrace, 149.9 right ;)? waiting on my other 2 kinetiks and 3k to get in. i blew my wall apart but ive got a little secret weapon:)

hmm i understand what your saying..idk what happen then here's the vids

I see what happened. It was registering throughout the run and then at the last 5 seconds you turned it up to get to 129.9 I thought that the system was just turned off until 5 seconds left in the run.

I may bassrace in 149.9 with you guys but probably not. I just don't have enough headroom to feel comfortable there yet. I've got about 12 db's of headroom for 139.9 so that's more than likely where I'll fall at. I'm curious to see how I do in Showtime SPL. I think that the car will do very well in that since it meters super high in the kick. I've never metered it on the driver's side window with the door open, but I just may be loud enough to take home some of those T3 goodies!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

hey jeromeeee! ill be competing against you in bassrace, 149.9 right ;)? waiting on my other 2 kinetiks and 3k to get in. i blew my wall apart but ive got a little secret weapon:)

it depends how everything turns out..i may kick it up another level and do the 150-159.9 class...and i blew up my secret weapons so im back to the normal stuff...

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

I see what happened. It was registering throughout the run and then at the last 5 seconds you turned it up to get to 129.9 I thought that the system was just turned off until 5 seconds left in the run.

I may bassrace in 149.9 with you guys but probably not. I just don't have enough headroom to feel comfortable there yet. I've got about 12 db's of headroom for 139.9 so that's more than likely where I'll fall at. I'm curious to see how I do in Showtime SPL. I think that the car will do very well in that since it meters super high in the kick. I've never metered it on the driver's side window with the door open, but I just may be loud enough to take home some of those T3 goodies!

showtime spl and its prolly going to be between you and ed for the t3 goodies..i hope i can win some t3 goodies...

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

Archived