Sonic Electronix

every time i bump it this wierd smell!!! i mean just got da box a couple weeks ago but i know when its hitting hard i smell da box smell i know dat smell!! but this other smell is not box smell. i thought it was something burnin my amp or sub but nothing i keep pullin over and chekin it and no smoke and the smell goes away. got 1 dc lvl 4 and hifonics 1606d wit stock electrical and 4 gauge memphis wires!!! also got a soundstream bx-15 which i think i should take out cause i think it makes da some songs sound all wierd n sh*t!! anyone know wats hapenin

Edited by djjerez702

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Not sure why you posted in the guns and ammo section but I'm guessing you are clipping. What does your voltage look like?

new at this forum thing but i noticed that right after i posted it!! so i go to the forum then from their pic a topic then post huh?? dam im dumb/ i have no idea how to check my voltage!! barely gettin into all this sound system stuff

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

every time i bump it this wierd smell!!! i mean just got da box a couple weeks ago but i know when its hitting hard i smell da box smell i know dat smell!! but this other smell is not box smell. i thought it was something burnin my amp or sub but nothing i keep pullin over and chekin it and no smoke and the smell goes away. got 1 dc lvl 4 and hifonics 1606d wit stock electrical and 4 gauge memphis wires!!! also got a soundstream bx-15 which i think i should take out cause i think it makes da some songs sound all wierd n sh*t!! anyone know wats hapenin

do you listen to a lot of rap?cause if you do then that epicenter will do you really no good.well it would have to be your subs do you have the gain too much?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

do you listen to a lot of rap?cause if you do then that epicenter will do you really no good.well it would have to be your subs do you have the gain too much?

like 3/4 of da way but i feel like i have to many gains!! there is da amp gain, the sub gain on my stereo the gain on da epicenter then the gain on da knob for the epicenter!!! the epi is like 1/2 and the stereo gain is at 1 from 10 and the knob is like .25

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

i think you have your gains for you amp too high.but like i said before do you listen to a lot of rap?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i think you have your gains for you amp too high.but like i said before do you listen to a lot of rap?

half and half!! half rap and half mexican musik!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

half and half!! half rap and half mexican musik!!

hey just like me lol well just have the epicenter on the mesican music and then turn it off on the rap since the rap songs already have good bass it'll just distort the sound.but id be carful on the gain.Id turn down the gain on the epicenter and just use the remote for when your putting on more gain on the epicenter,

hey just like me lol well just have the epicenter on the mesican music and then turn it off on the rap since the rap songs already have good bass it'll just distort the sound.but id be carful on the gain.Id turn down the gain on the epicenter and just use the remote for when your putting on more gain on the epicenter,

oh ok i see ill do that to see if it helps!! cause im not installing my other system which is another dc 12 lvl 4 and hifonics colossus till i have money to do a good electrical which im still tryin to see wats good to do wit the electrical

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

what box do you ahve the DC Sub in?is ti a ported box?