Alero Build Up !!New Vid Posted!!

Well ive had this build in r team section of the mafia but since its "almost" done ill go ahead and just show it to u guys and get ur opinions......well wuts goin on is we managed to get 2 15's in my alero after some mods...but anyways its 2 Rockford Fosgate Power hx2 15's on a sundown 3000d.. we put a powermaster 5100 under the hood and 2 powermaster 3100s in the back. also got 2 runs of positive and runs of negative goin to the back on to 2 copper bus bars. im also gettn a sundown 125.2 and im still tryn to make up my mind on the components since all thats in there now is the stock. oh ya my head unit is a alpine d106.... and i cant say thank you enough to kandiman for maken this happen and given me tons of new info and puttn this together for me!!! and b4 i forget the box is about 7cubes and tuned to 32.75hz.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMDMafiajay05.jpge8c725c4.jpg

kansas city

workn on it now mang.....ohya some other things i forgot to add was i got a 250amp alt from mechman and also ran 2/0 under the hood and the 4 runs were 1/0 got the wire from trystar and had the 2/0 labled with SMD Tri State Mafia but u cant see it in the pic......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kansas city

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and this is the sundown amp that roscoe bought from ssackett i think is how u spell it and i bought it from him....

Posted Image

kansas city

Archived