Second Skin Audio

ok gonna change my subs

rcmobile

right now i have two memphis pr-15's  base line subs but they are in a 7.5cf ported box in the back of a tahoe and they do pretty good. now i am wanting to install some real subs, after looking the only choice i want is the FI subs.  i was thinking that i would go with the Q series and put two 18's in there.

i have two hifonics bxi 1606d amps.  it is mostly for daily driving and would like to enter a comp every now and then just for fun.  i dont think i would go much bigger on amps for a while so just wanted some ideas on what FI i should go with. mostly listen to rap , jazz pop

my 3rd row seats are removed so i have plenty of room to work with.  anything i think would be a huge upgrade from the baseline memphis.. :help:

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

well i had 15's now i want 18's.  i have the same tahoe as the great steve meade and his has monster 18's..lol

so with the room why not. i think two would do just fine.  i looked at the FI ssd's and they look great also, just was thinking on the Q's because they hold more power. i think i would need alot more power to go any bl or btl but i didnt know how much they needed to work well

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

Archived