Voltage Drops With Good Electrical And Low Wattage?

i would try to run just the d3100.

un hook the diehards

if you are running at 14.8v, then your resting volts should be higher13.5-13.8 on the d3100.

you should check each connection front to back, solder if possible.

i am going to presume that you have the big three done from when you put in your alt.

bigger pully on an irragi alt doesn't sound right, don't they have a hard time at idle already, bigger pully would make it turn even slower. <i don't own one or know anything about irragi>

and like was already said by someone else go wang on it and check volt drop at amp them at d3100 then at front batts the diehards then at alt terminal and post back.

and is this drop happening at will with hard wanging or only over long periods of hard wanging ?

and do you ever dive without wide open wanging to recharge?

and when you drop to 11 volts how long will it take to recover ?

enough questions

good luck, you will get it

Everything is soldered, forum motto bro! :) The alt is 220 at 2000rpm and like 165 or 175 at idle. Its doin well now it mainly drops into 11s after wangin and yeah if i push it real hard for a while ill cut it for a few minutes to let it come back up. When i wang on it for a while and i see it drops to about 11.8 or so i cut it and usually comes right back to 13.8 so that batts come back quick then about 2 minutes to get back up into 14.4 range. Alt's aren't meant to charge the batteries i know that so i give it time to do its thing. If its a song with low bass every 10 seconds or something it will drop into mid 12s then come back up into 14s before the next bass hit. As far as disconnecting the diehards my truck came stock with 2 batts under the hood dad bought it that way, so everything is tied together, without those 2 my truck wont start. You can click on the link in my sig to check my build, i could probly disconnect the diehard terminals but keep the 1/0 on them connected to the d3100 and see what happens. Like i said ill play with it tomorrow when i get up to clemson.

Time to bust out the meter and check resistances on the wires then, check grounds and positives. You could have a flaky fuse.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160