Pitbulls vids, pics

HC3400BLK

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

okay now these red noses are hella pretty.... but those vids that was bull SHIT! as far as im concerned that was animal fuckin cruelty! yeah that blue pit was sick, but shouldnt of been tied to the tree! oh yeah, you dont need to teach a good dog to be a badass... that comes naturaly! hell i love pits i got 2 that protect my family and my compound!!! thats all, BURRITO  :angry2: 

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

I disapprove both vids. The 1st one isnt that bad, he just thought he was playing. Now the second one, that is just wrong. It's when people like that get pits, that give them a bad rap. Why most of my grandparents are scared of my dog. I am a pitbul owner, and have the nicest dog i have ever been around. would not harm a fly. If there is one thing i cant stand, it's people that treat pits like an object rather than a dog. Which after all, IS man's best friend.

Now for some pics of my dog...

BibbyTrillville02.jpg

My grandmother, who is just now, after 2 years starting to like my dog.

Trillville24.jpg

BibbyTrillville03.jpg

My pit, and mini schnauchzer sleeping together.

TrillvilleSebastian10.jpg

Trillville sleeing by himself on the couch.

Trillville22.jpg

it wasnt ment to be a bad vid ckus later that day tha person who wuz teasing him wuz running n playin with him hes a real nice dog i put up another vid of him with my othe little poodle

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

yea, the 1st one isnt bad at all, i play with my dog like that too. but the 2nd one just is wonrg. Are these your dogs? I do treat my dog with a little more respect like when we play, if i drop the "toy" i will reach for it with my had to grab it, and not kick it away from him. and he knows he better not bite me.

Guest Nismofreak

yea, the 1st one isnt bad at all, i play with my dog like that too. but the 2nd one just is wonrg. Are these your dogs? I do treat my dog with a little more respect like when we play, if i drop the "toy" i will reach for it with my had to grab it, and not kick it away from him. and he knows he better not bite me.

:W:. My dog used to be agressive but now he turned into a loving dog because he got a better family. His last family didn't care about him.

:W:. My dog used to be agressive but now he turned into a loving dog because he got a better family. His last family didn't care about him.

Yes, you have to show these dogs love and respect.

HC3400BLK , sorry if i came off a little strong, but this is a real touchy subject with me.  :poster_oops:

tha 1st vid isnt mine it is my cousin but tha sec 1 is mine n i cant find tha vid i think i  must have deleted it but hes only 8 months n is good with humans i didnt have any pics of him jus this vid n u can also see my car on the right

but sorry bout the vid it wuz meant just to show he knows how to protect his owner