Jump to content

Audiocontrol Esp-2 Or 2xs?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a cousin who has an audiocontrol esp-2 just sitting at his house and I am wanting to get some better clarity in my system and I have heard the 2xs from audiocontrol and it sounds great on a system. I wanted to get the 2xs just to use on my mids and highs but I figured it would be easier to get the esp-2 since I wouldn't have to look for the 2xs. I have tried reading up on the esp-2 and it can be used on a system with clarity, but I don't know which is better. I have no idea how the esp-2 works and would anyone recommend it to clear up a system?

I have right now:

a JL 300/4

a set of jl audio c5 components in front

jl audio trs in the back

and a clarion vrx575usb screen

my friend has a system with the 2xs and has vrs in the front with a mtx thunder amp and a 2xs and it sounds amazing. everything is soo damn clean, would the 2xs or the esp-2 help because I want that sound and I cant find out why I can't get it with my setup.

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...