milesmiles Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 I'm a little confused, the "hi-level inputs" on the subwoofer amp are where u connect the subwoofer right. Quote
Guest Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 The subwoofer and subwoofer amp only appear to have RCA, am I right? But yeah you're right about 6 and 7. you wuoldnt need rcas from the sub amp to the sub unless the sub itself is powered, then you wouldnt need the sub amp since it has a built in one. Quote
milesmiles Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 Then how do I connect the subwoofer to the sub amp? Basically it has these two little holes that look like they're for some kind of uniform connector (that is not plain speaker wire). Quote
milesmiles Posted March 23, 2009 Author Report Posted March 23, 2009 Ok change of plans. I need an enclosed amp that can (stably at 4 ohms) provide 150 watts of power, that has an enclosed crossover. The Bash Amp is a plate, and I don't want to have to solder things. Quote
EricM9104 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Posted March 23, 2009 Because a lot of people said it would make the receiver overheat and what not. This is not true? Enjoy your blown sub... Clipping=fail Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.