Official Jsmoke Feedback

Got a couple alarms from him doing great so far sent me invoice right away and has replied to my emails promptly

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Thanks bro. I'll get you a tracking # as soon as it ships out.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming fellas

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I purchased a 5901 from him too.

I dont have a picture of it but I do have a story about it lol.

As far as shipping, it got here pretty quick, went out exactly when he said it would, was well packaged and came with a FREE GIFT :D LOL.

I went to install my alarm and was having problems with it. I contact him and he trys to help and give me options that may fix it. He says he will replace the item and/or do what ever it will take to make sure the problem is taken care of. Good customer service!

Thanks for the alarm, Hope I can get it working.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

No picture of the alarm but great feedback I do have.

Good communication, prompt shipping, new product. 5901 Viper.

Hell of a deal JSmoke, I will be buying from you again when you have other deals. You can trust this guy to do it right guys, everything went exactly as he said it would in the purchase.

No worries with this guy, just buy.

TahoeJoe

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the alarm. Let me know if you need anything else.

dj2q.jpg