use tha mat on any panel you can get to. I've used spray for corners and on the backside of door panels and ceiling panels

Doubling up will make a significant difference. You may not get rid of all rattles but they will be reduced. Also, it will reduce roadnoise and of course if less noise is coming in less music is getting out.

why not just put the mat down then spray over it if you wanna double it? i don't use it but its an idea you can try i guess..

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

why not just put the mat down then spray over it if you wanna double it? i don't use it but its an idea you can try i guess..

if your on a budjet use Peal N Seal. its what roofers use. i done my whole truck in it and it only cost me around 160 to do and that was over well over 200 sq ft. i bought the gigantic rolls they had at a roofing supply company. worked great with a heat gun and a sprocket roller. its defiently not coming off.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png