Noise Violation On Private Property

Ahhh, good ole dicknaybers. I'm in South Fla so our grass is green year round so Roundup is a great tool to use on dicknaybers. Get a good pump sprayer and set it to a fine stream instead of a spray. Make real big letters, otherwise the dead spots will run together. I'd say about 6' tall letters should be ok and write "F**K YOU" on there front yard. About a week to 2 weeks later it starts to show up, and when its done its hilarious.

I like the opossum idea, thats rich !!!

We had dicknaybers in an apartment once. They would call anytime we turned the stereo on or the tv too loud. We had a friend bring his home system over, back then it was real loud. We would place the speakers with the 15's in them right up against the wall that was adjacent to the neighbor. Cranked that thing until we saw the cops coming. From this apartment, there is only one road in / out and you can see it across a lake. We would see the deputies coming and we would turn it down before they were in earshot. Cops would tell us about the noise complaint and we'd be like "This is loud as we play it sir, they always complain about everything" Cops would be like, ok, just keep it down and have a nice day. Soon as we would see them go pass the lake, we'd crank it back up !!!! Good times....

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png