I bought this thing a couple of months ago and as the weather starts getting nicer I am gonna put my sytem in it. Before this I had a 2000 Yukon and from all the weight it sagged in the back I want to prevent that from happening to the TBSS. What am I going to need for the TBSS not to look like it is weighted down in the back?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I dont what the hell any of that stuff is but apparently you do. How about in english this time. HAHA the TBSS is AWD so I am not sure if airride can be done but if it can I am down.

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I dont what the hell any of that stuff is but apparently you do. How about in english this time. HAHA the TBSS is AWD so I am not sure if airride can be done but if it can I am down.

air-ride is a brand name... these "helper bags/springs" dont lift or lower your ride they just beef it up so you can load that thing up. for example... when my trailer is not behind my truck my bags are empty, but when i put my trailer in tow i air my bags up so my truck dont sag!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Jeff you got an on board compressor or do you fill up everytime Ive got the on board for my 3500 and man do I love it ive got this wireless kit right here. Now to original poster this is completley unneccsarry for you I tow alot of weight every day. Here is what would work fine for you im not sure if that is the exact kit for your ride or not but it is in expensive and works great.

Jeff you got an on board compressor or do you fill up everytime Ive got the on board for my 3500 and man do I love it ive got this wireless kit right here. Now to original poster this is completley unneccsarry for you I tow alot of weight every day. Here is what would work fine for you im not sure if that is the exact kit for your ride or not but it is in expensive and works great.

onboard compressor FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

They are awesome man well worth the money I dont really have to use the bags to often but every now and then ill have to fill them up if im towing the backhoe or other really heavy shit

x2 i rarely max them out!

So does the kit bolt on in place of the factory springs or in addition too? Also, will this damage anything in regards to my TBSS being AWD? I also have a compressor on my truck, it hols up to 84 lbs. I believe will this help or can it even be used. Also, is this the only option? Is it the best option?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived