So does the kit bolt on in place of the factory springs or in addition too? Also, will this damage anything in regards to my TBSS being AWD? I also have a compressor on my truck, it hols up to 84 lbs. I believe will this help or can it even be used. Also, is this the only option? Is it the best option?

Does your trailblazer have coil springs or leafs in the back these are bolt on kits very easy to do. They dont replace the springs if they are coils they go right inside of the coil springs if they are leafs they go right on top of them. your comp should be fine then they come with a little manual fill knob on them you just have to choose where you want them to go

I am not sure if I have coils or springs I will go look tomorrow. Do I need to make any mods to my factory compressor? Which kit do I need to buy the $84 or the $49 one.

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I am not sure if I have coils or springs I will go look tomorrow. Do I need to make any mods to my factory compressor? Which kit do I need to buy the $84 or the $49 one.

$84 dollar one what kind of compressor is it and where is it located you only fill these when there is weight in the back you dont have to keep refilling them or anything like that. Is it a compressor for filling like say a bike tire or what.

It comes on the TBSS. It has a output for filling bike tires but it also equalizes the tire presure of the tires from what the owners manual says. The system is going to be permanent so it will need to be filled at all times. It i cant use the factory compressor do I need to buy one in addition to the 84 kit? Is there anything else I need besides the kit?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

It comes on the TBSS. It has a output for filling bike tires but it also equalizes the tire presure of the tires from what the owners manual says. The system is going to be permanent so it will need to be filled at all times. It i cant use the factory compressor do I need to buy one in addition to the 84 kit? Is there anything else I need besides the kit?

nope your compressor will work just fine

with the TBSS being awd can I bag the whole truck?

Probably not bag it as in bagging it to lay out on big rims this kit is for weight control not looks just function also the little air nozzle the guy was filling in the video can be mounted anywhere you want to mount it

you gots coils in the rear so you need to get you some "coil rite" air bag helpers Firestone part# 4106ce or the Air Lift part# is 60779

suspension connection has Air Lifts on sale for $67.95 http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bi...ir-springs.html

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I was told that 2wd vehicles can only be lowered or bagged. Is this true? My TBSS is awd do I have any options in terms of bagging the whole truck?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived