New Forum Problems/issues Go Here Only.

David

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

that's the error i get when tried to reply back to the PM david

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

I cant post new Topics, and can only reply to topics if I hit FastReply..... So, Iam pretty much barely on here any more

:-\

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

that's the error i get when tried to reply back to the PM david

That wasnt us, The host ReStarted the Mysql server and we were offline for 3 mins.

I cant post new Topics, and can only reply to topics if I hit FastReply..... So, Iam pretty much barely on here any more

:-\

yes you can, no offense you just have to be smarter than the forum system.

I logged into your account, and did some testing, I could post a new a new topic, I could reply without Fast reply, I also went into your board settings and turned on fast reply.

If your still having issues, reply back here.

I will need to know what browser your using, I tested with IE7 and everything was great.

David

Guest MegaloManiac

I Installed a new google mod for the forum, I didnt know that part was there, Hey megalo, you whine more than my 12 yr old.

I call it contructive critisism..but i'll keep my thoughts to myself now, i'm never satisified lol

the only problem i am having is the site doesnt seem to want to remember my user id and password and i have to type it in everytime i pull up the forum even after i click the remember me box. where on the old forum i didnt have to do it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived