Hey alpha, Our body shop uses a Hunter alignment machine and that fucker is badass. I absolutely love using it.

Its great for everything you could possibly need. Plus the customer service is just absolutely awesome. The guys from Hunter are always coming out doing updates and checking with us to make sure everything is going smoothly.

I love the tire air pressure on all 4 wheels. Set it to 32 once, and never fuck with it for years. Plug each hose into the tires and it will adjust the levels in each of the tires accordingly whether they are too high or low.

Everything is really a snap using this machine. Its sketchy using it at first because you feel like you might let one side of the car slip in the middle, but you get the hang of it real quick. My suggestion for learning how to get the cars on there just right is to, rull the drivers window all the way down, open the door just a little, and put your left arm and head out and watch the front wheel and keep about 8 -10 inches from the very side of the machine and you should line up just right for a mid sized car. Just adjust accordingly to a bigger car or SUV. Plus the infared aligning is fucking awesome, but be sure not to have anyone walk in front of the shields or it wont send signal. Just have a nice open area for it and mount the receiver about 10-12ft up.

I also love the air pistons that are in the middle of the machine that allow you to raise the front a rear ends. Just unlock the pivots, slide it back and lock it vertical. Then slide the arms out and put it right up to the tie bars and that fucker pops the whole vehicle up in like 5 seconds.

If you need any questions on the machine, feel free to ask and if I cant help you out immediately, Ill ask the master tech about it and ill get the info back to you!

Hey alpha, Our body shop uses a Hunter alignment machine and that fucker is badass. I absolutely love using it.

Its great for everything you could possibly need. Plus the customer service is just absolutely awesome. The guys from Hunter are always coming out doing updates and checking with us to make sure everything is going smoothly.

I love the tire air pressure on all 4 wheels. Set it to 32 once, and never fuck with it for years. Plug each hose into the tires and it will adjust the levels in each of the tires accordingly whether they are too high or low.

Everything is really a snap using this machine. Its sketchy using it at first because you feel like you might let one side of the car slip in the middle, but you get the hang of it real quick. My suggestion for learning how to get the cars on there just right is to, rull the drivers window all the way down, open the door just a little, and put your left arm and head out and watch the front wheel and keep about 8 -10 inches from the very side of the machine and you should line up just right for a mid sized car. Just adjust accordingly to a bigger car or SUV. Plus the infared aligning is fucking awesome, but be sure not to have anyone walk in front of the shields or it wont send signal. Just have a nice open area for it and mount the receiver about 10-12ft up.

I also love the air pistons that are in the middle of the machine that allow you to raise the front a rear ends. Just unlock the pivots, slide it back and lock it vertical. Then slide the arms out and put it right up to the tie bars and that fucker pops the whole vehicle up in like 5 seconds.

If you need any questions on the machine, feel free to ask and if I cant help you out immediately, Ill ask the master tech about it and ill get the info back to you!

Thanks Ramen, I will def be keeping in touch

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys