Sonic Electronix

Can anyone help me out with the harness I need and were to buy it. My trailblazer has on-star and xm raidio if that helps. I ordered a dvd player and want to keep all the features.

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

depends on if you have stock amp or not, some do some dont. unless you have like a bose or some other premium sound, you dont.

assuming that, metra part number gmos-01 retains factory chimes and onstar, and gives you all the wires you need for a flipout, but take my advice and run a relay for constant past the gmos, as some screens draw more than 10amps sometimes and can fry it.

they cost a bit of cake tho....

xsvi-2003-nav is the harness to make everything work, but you lose onstar/chimes

99-2003 or 99-3301 is the dash kit you need

40-gm10 is the antenna adapter if you want am/fm with your new deck

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Ok guys I ordered the wire harness my question is will I need a double DIN mounting kit to put my JVC dvd player in or will just go in?. Sorry for the dumb question but it's my first Double DIN head unit.

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

your going to need a double din mounting kit unless the JVC's mounting tabs look exactly like your stock double din.

Archived