I pulled out a old big foot goped I had from when I was a kid and my buddy rode it around for a good 30 minutes reliving our childhood. Anyways after 30 minutes of riding it around pretty much non stop it say for about an hour and I realized it was time to stop reminiscing so I went to crank her up to drive her to my shed and she stopped mid crank. Is the engine just flat out blown or something?

teamsundown-1.jpg

Does the motor lock up in one specific spot ?

The pull cord spring may be broke or bent not allowing it to spin like it should also.

First off I would turn the motor over in both directions and see if it stops at about the same spot both ways.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

omg bigfoots! i spent dumb cake on mine, like 2000+, and then sold it for 200 lol

but if it doesnt crank at all take the sparkplug out to see if its just flooded and hydrolocked, if it still wont move with no plug, yea, it may be blown

poor little g23lh

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

omg bigfoots! i spent dumb cake on mine, like 2000+, and then sold it for 200 lol

but if it doesnt crank at all take the sparkplug out to see if its just flooded and hydrolocked, if it still wont move with no plug, yea, it may be blown

poor little g23lh

I took apart the pull string assembly and it seems the big metal fan like thing that should spin is frozen in place, I tried to move it but it does not move by any means. Blown engine? :(

teamsundown-1.jpg