quick update. got my shit back today. turns out it was a friend of one of the local bums. he gave me his addy so i went and got my stuff back. he didn't put up a fight so it was quick and painless. on the plus side, i also got a brand new watch from the dude. i'm gonna pawn it to pay off what it's going to cost me to fix my door. problem solved.
if your telling the truth... your a stupid ass! go pawn a stolen watch, yeah that will solve everything! :mad:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

This is obviously a load of $^%#.....someone should just lock this garbage thread already...obviously either A. it didn't happen (most likely) B. it did happen and your retarded (very unlikely)

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

you're right. let me go shoot him in the face. and since you're a moderator, i don't understand why you'd call me a stupid ass. seems stupid to me.
i do get kinda stupid when im upset! personally.... i live in the "hood" i've also been victimized!

BTW we will be watching for some install pics of your said stolen but recovered new audio gear that you will be installing tomorrow...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=