Using A Capacitor In Place Of A Subsonic Filter?

even though your amp is putting out -/+ 30v, for reliable a Bi Polar cap rated more like 200 - 600 volts would be better ( this only has the ability to store that high of voltage with that voltage input, you wont get 200- 600v going to your sub)

A little cap like that probably wont last long. Another thing you have to look at is the resistance of the cap, it might be 0.5 ohm, might be 10 ohms, so you need to put that in to your amp power consideration

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

even though your amp is putting out -/+ 30v, for reliable a Bi Polar cap rated more like 200 - 600 volts would be better ( this only has the ability to store that high of voltage with that voltage input, you wont get 200- 600v going to your sub)

A little cap like that probably wont last long. Another thing you have to look at is the resistance of the cap, it might be 0.5 ohm, might be 10 ohms, so you need to put that in to your amp power consideration

that will take up alot of my time trying to find the right part that can be used for what i need w/o having other side effects.

Degrade the sound quality?? It's sub bass...it's a pretty damn easy signal, you could carry it over a coat hanger.

im starting to lean towards those in-line rca connectors you showed me creyc.