Sonic Electronix

If I were you, before I potentially wasted a lot of money on wet amps and subs, I would definitely take everything non-metal out of that trunk and look for the holes. Carpet, trim, tires, everything. I am assuming you live in an area where you drive in road salt. If your trunk is leaking because of rust, silicone is not going to fix it for long.

Also, inspect your trunk seal for any cracks or rips whatsoever. If you find any, do yourself a favor and buy a brand new one to replace it with. Good luck...

If I were you, before I potentially wasted a lot of money on wet amps and subs, I would definitely take everything non-metal out of that trunk and look for the holes. Carpet, trim, tires, everything. I am assuming you live in an area where you drive in road salt. If your trunk is leaking because of rust, silicone is not going to fix it for long.

Also, inspect your trunk seal for any cracks or rips whatsoever. If you find any, do yourself a favor and buy a brand new one to replace it with. Good luck...

I've mostly taken the carpet out, i've looked under my car as well, and the car is in great shape. I don't think any of my problems are caused by rust, naturally I will be inspecting for that when the time comes to do the work in there, but aside from being dirty, and covered with years of oil treatments(obviously not a bad thing) the underbody is beautiful.... there is next to no rust on this car.

The only thing separating the trunk from the cabin is the back seats, and the material/padding on the rear deck.... the deck has 2 big holes in it for ventilation(speakers don't go here, trust me)