Okay, so I am finally selling my 2001 Range Rover. It is the 4.6 H.S.E. version and hss leather, power and heated seats, moonroof, navigation, tow package, grille guards, etc., etc. It also has 24 inch Player wheels with brand new tires, but the factory wheels (on new Goodyears) also go with the truck. It has 96k miles, which is why I selling it. I drive the Interstate too much to have a 100k+ vehicle. I need something newer and have had my eyes on the G37 for a while now.
Bearing in mind that we are only just now emerging from a recesssion, I wanted to get some input from you guys on this sale. What are Range Rovers selling for in your locations and do you think that $9900 is a good price for this truck? I wanted to have an even $10k from this one for my next car, but is that reasonable? Should I sell it with the wheels or put it back on factories?
Anyways, here are a few pics of the truck. I'm going to be sad to see it go, but even happier to see the new G come!!