the only issie with IFS lifts is that its harder on tie rods half shafts and all teh other componets and its expensive as hell

which is why ill be doing a solid axel swap on my truck :D

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Yeah but he said "i don't wanna spend a shit load" and doin a SAS is spending a shit load, just go with Burrito and head to 4 wheel parts and find a good 6 inch lift in your price range. Stay away from pro comp though (although they'll try to give you some deal on them) their products aren't the greatest...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

depends on if he gets a nice axel or one that will need some work buddy just did it under 500$ ill be doing it with a D44 and a few hundred and up about 8 inchs while im at it

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

depends on if he gets a nice axel or one that will need some work buddy just did it under 500$ ill be doing it with a D44 and a few hundred and up about 8 inchs while im at it

Sounds like a good plan, D44's are a good solid axle. Should be a big truck when done cause my friend's got a 6in on a 1500 series and it towers above my Jeep.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Sounds like a good plan, D44's are a good solid axle. Should be a big truck when done cause my friend's got a 6in on a 1500 series and it towers above my Jeep.

full size trucks need Dana 60's... we put 44's under T-yotas, hell we even put 60's under yotas!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i only plan to go with 38s or maybe 40s were going 8 inchs for now casue i cant afford 38s so gunna have tiny ass 33s under it haha ill put some pics of of my ride it snot much but.. it does well

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

some of them are good looking but still undecided.. and i went boggin earlier.. i got pics on my phone but i cant get them to my computer.. so if you can tell me cause i wanna show it haha. i was stuck in like 2FT of water.. it was a blast..

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

some of them are good looking but still undecided.. and i went boggin earlier.. i got pics on my phone but i cant get them to my computer.. so if you can tell me cause i wanna show it haha. i was stuck in like 2FT of water.. it was a blast..

text the pic to your email then save it to your desktop and upload it to tiny pic

do the CST lift...its tthe best quality kit but of course when you lift your truck and put it on lets say 35's, you have to regear or it will just be a sleeper and that costs even more money....you could always do a mild lift like a 3 inch spindle and throw some 33's on it....

05 Silverado Crew cab

-Pioneer D3

-RE Audio Components & Coaxials

-US Amps Xterminator 1600.4

-4 10" Pioneer TS-SW251's behind back seat

-Arc Audio KS 1000.1 amp

-Kinetik HC 1400

-Autopage RS 1000 Alarm & Remote start

Archived