Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

damn chrome is the shit lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Slowly but surely......

Had to scrap the battery tray idea....so I am getting 4 D975 XS Batteries....2 on each side of the box

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh, Yeah if anyone knows how to get a hold of Mechman...telll him I am lookin for him...I need some Batts....I tried all day calling him and I tried emailing him a few times

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Nice build....if only I had taken the time you have taken to do urs, mine might have turned out a little nicer. Good Job!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Ok, so today I made a ton of headway.....I have one day left and I will have BEATS.....today i got the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD installed.....althougth the harness a GMOS-01 I dont like....I am getting the front speaker clipping in and out at random points.....I know that is the speaker that is for the Onstar but I am thinking I am going to take it out and go get the GMRC-01...I really dont need the Onstar.....I got the bracket and plate fabbed up for the 360.2.......got all my power and ground wires ran to where they need to be.......got all the other wires zip tied and nice and neat.......this is the list of things I need to do tomorrow......Paint the 360 bracket, paint the battery shelf boards......run a switch power wire to the relay for the 2nd alt.....put the new serpentine belt on......wire the batteries, cut a 2x4 and paint and then screw to the bottom of the box and tune the 360.......I have opted at this point not to run a 4ch...and from what I heard tonight I dont think that I am going to need one...however if I do in the future I have everything ran under the passenger seat......So til tomorrow

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok so my XS D975's will be here tomorrow....but I couldnt help myself so I threw 2 batts in and test drove it....oh yeah....I am lovin in....if someone can explain to me how to do some vids I will definetly put them up......I am having some problems getting the 360 to connect...actually it didnt even connect.....but regardless this shit is bangin.......so a guy here on the forum told me to buy

http://cgi.ebay.com/TINY-USB-2-0-BLUETOOTH...93%3A1|294%3A50

so I did...I am not sure though if it is working......so if anyone can help me there I would much appreciate it........here are some pics I took today.....tomorrow is the day of reckoning.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you can help me with my bluetooth and or 360 problems please PM me thanks

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok, I got the batteries...everything is finished....the only thing that I need some help with is the 360.......I have the level adjusted but I havent yet been able to tweak anything.....so please help....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will get some pics of it all done....also tell me how to post some vids....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived