Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

So today I made a little progress......I made a doubler and tripler for the front of the box.........one piece goes inside of the box so there is 1.5 in of MDF to screw to and another that goes on the outside so the subs sit flush with the box.......I will be cutting the outside one down to make it more decorative and interesting.......Also cut 2 pieces to double the wall of the port.........other than that I will try and hit it hard again tomorrow

103_2599.jpg

103_2601.jpg

103_2602.jpg

103_2603.jpg

103_2604.jpg

103_2605.jpg

103_2606.jpg

103_2607.jpg

103_2608.jpg

103_2609.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Looking good when I did mine for two 15 I made a board the exact size of the midgate and doubled the top I then took the hardware latches off the top of the midgate and screwed them in my mdf midgate they latch in place and hold the mdf midgate in place then I made a spacer on the factory midgate hinges and screwed those at the bottom perfect seal all around

Yeah I thought about that as well.....I will look and see how everything looks probably tonight......I will be doing a little more here in a little bit.....thanks man

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

So I started glueing the front baffles together as well as the port......the front baffle and the port walls are doubled........you can really tell the difference between one layer and 2......Only one pic of it.......this weekend Ill get a lot accomplished

103_2620.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Thats some good ass work bro, i like how ur taking pics of everything, good job keep it going!

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Well, I got a lot done today although it doesnt really look like it......I started the day working on the front baffle......the pictures I took a few days ago with the accent pieces......the accent pieces were not all the same size so I sanded them all down so that they were..........then I proceeded in getting the router and the roundover bit out.......the entire box is now rounded.......I have to say it looks sharp.........then i took the bottom of the box off and put a layer of glue down...........put the bottom back on and threw all the screws in.......the box with just that is stout very stout......then I got the table saw out and started ripping down my 45's.....what I like to do is rip 3/4 mdf into 45's.....glue them and screw them.......then what I will do is put a layer of fiberglass over them.....it really stiffens it up.....I have to go get sme fiberglass maybe tomorrow.....

103_2621.jpg

103_2622.jpg

103_2623.jpg

103_2624.jpg

103_2625.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Im going to use the Rustoleum Stone paint again.......black with the white flake........you wont even see anything unless I flip the backseat down........but I am going to use rubber undercoating on the bottom of the box.....that way if water gets in the bed of the truck......that and it wont be moving anywhere I am hoping to get out to the garage again today but we will see.......it is really really cold today.......I need a heater.....that would be perfect.....haha

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived