Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

Lookin good man. I do all my work outside just a few miles away so I know what you mean about the cold. :D It makes it really hard to get anything done.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

OK, I got all of the 45's done.......I need to borrow a halogen light from work tomorrow so I can start fiberglassing........Im not sure abot the configuration with the batteries yet......

103_2626.jpg

103_2627.jpg

103_2628.jpg

103_2629.jpg

103_2630.jpg

103_2631.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

No, I like these though because they are small and you can practically put them anywhere.......that and with the second alt.......and my amp draw isnt that bad........I just found a 99 suburban though and I will be starting a BIG BUILD and will be looking to my XS rep for some product.....Ill ask him when the time comes

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I got my 1/0 gauge ring terminals today.........I had to call to make sure that I was getting 50 terminals for 36 bucks.......and sure enough......all is good.....goin to the garage here in a bit to start workin on the 45's

103_2636.jpg

103_2637.jpg

103_2638.jpg

103_2641.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok......first of all fiberglassing in the bitter cold is NOT a good idea......I have fiberglassed when it was cold but never in the twenties.......so with that said I had to bus out the heat gun for some additional BTU's...........all said and done......I got 3 sides done all on the bottom of the box........loos goo and defiently stronger.......with each aditional step you can feel how stronger the box gets.......here are the pics.....my little girl decided she wanted to pose again........

103_2642.jpg

103_2643.jpg

103_2644.jpg

103_2645.jpg

103_2646.jpg

103_2647.jpg

103_2648.jpg

103_2649.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS