Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got the 45's all fiberglassed other than the top ones because I still havent attached the top still have a little more prep work....Got teh holes cut out for the subs....comin along slowly but surely

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

the T2000's are goin on the back of the box and the 360.2 and the 4 ch are goin uner the back seat....batts are undecided at the moment...I am doing a dual exhaust and the spare tire is goin...so I am leaning on putting them under the truck but I do have room to put them next to the box...havent 100% decided yet

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok another day down hopefully 1 to go....As you can see I got the inside pretty much done other than the fiberglass on the top i.e. the 45's.....The top came out pretty good....tomorrow Ill be bondoin and fiberglassin and fiberglassin and bondoin....Trying to get this thing done so my paint guy can get it on Tuesday and get me dialed in...Got a email today that the BTL's will be here Monday...so thats good...Whats everbody feelin about this build...like it hate it.... Oh also have to get some 8 ga and some nuts, bolts and washers for my terminals...tomorrow Ill hit lowes up

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

the T2000's are goin on the back of the box and the 360.2 and the 4 ch are goin uner the back seat....batts are undecided at the moment...I am doing a dual exhaust and the spare tire is goin...so I am leaning on putting them under the truck but I do have room to put them next to the box...havent 100% decided yet

cool.......I really wanted to mount my batts underneath but couldnt ditch the spare

I have a 03 Trailblazer with 2 18's, believe me I know its easy to get pressed for space quick lol

Whats everbody feelin about this build...like it hate it....

like it....should be LOUD http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Today was a pretty successful day...all the fiberglass is done which means all the 45's are completed...so everything inside the box is done, complete, finito.....On the outside of the box I have everything pretty much done other than 3 spots where I need to put some more bondo and sand again...other than that and the terminals the box is done and ready for Pat my paint guy on Teusday....Wait til you see what I have in store for the paint....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

good shit box looks really nice

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

Archived