Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

the sub amps are going to mount to the back of the box and the 4ch and the 360.2 are going under the back seat and all 4 batts are going under the truck where the spare tire is...I am in schererville, in...about 25 minutes outside chicago....where in kokomo are you at I am familliar with the area....do you do db drag or bass race...the season is going to be starting very soon

Iam not familiar wit schererville.. but iam in iraq right not so yea no sound offs for me.. when i get back i hope to get back around indiana maybe ft cambell ,ky but iam tryin to finance a build in a van gonna be sweet.. btw ur build is awesome!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The battery tray is going to be 28" wide by 14" deep and 9 " tall...What I am going to do is butt the battery tray up to the back of the hitch and fab up 2 brackets that will bolt back there...in the front of the batery tray I will probably fab up 2 brackets as well that will bolt to the frame rail...I have a couple of different options. Each battery will seperated from the next and they will all be in a row lenght wise with the vehicle....if that makes sense....a nice little pic of the bags in the back

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

plans for the battery tray look great cant wait to see it

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Went on the trailvoy website and found where that meet is...I cant be for sure yet but I am more than likey going...for all of you in the Chicago Indy area it is at eagle creek park on may 17th at noon

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Got some of the 2x2 angle today...12 foot to be exact Ill fab up the base tomorrow and get the rest of the angle on Wed....pics tomorrow

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look at those welds...they look awesome....all tig...So as I promised the base of the battery tray....I will get the rest of the angle tomorrow....it looks good thus far...I am happy with it...in terms of the measurements the length had to be 29 1/4 and the width stayed the same at 14....did i mention how good the welds look....haha...update on the subs...fi didnt give them to ups yet so they are still sitting in las vegas...so I hear that it will be next week before I see them...my paint guy is gonna sqeeze me in the next 2 weeks....one ight we will finish the body work and prime it....then I will go back the week after the hit hit the gloss blck and a couple coats of clear....just need to find a vinyl guy for so lettering...and thats it...keep you posted

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived