Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

OK...so it is not 100% complete but....it is all tacked up and some of it is fully welded.....although I am contemplating doing the whole thing over again...only this time in aluminum.....well see maybe I can sell this one....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Fi contacted me on Friday to tell me that my subs will be shipping out on Tuesday so maybe I will have them by the 27th or so....At work Im going on 6 10's so it is gonna be hard but I am going to start on the wiring....also I should be hearing back from Rob at DC Power Eng about my alt and bracket...I had to send it back to them when I got the TBSS it is a little different than the Yukon...that and they are throwing some chrome covers on the alt and powder coating the bracket and reconfiguring it.....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

So today I got the terminals all done....need to get some more 8 ga ring termianls though....jumpers on one side are all done.....everything is soldered.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Finally, got the subs today...however the shirts and stickers that Fi promised me for taking so long....not there.....soooooo....also got 1 of the 4 batteries I ordered from B Slap...however one of the corners is cracked.....sooooooooo.........in all I am happy but disappointed........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived