Ok, I'm in my final class for college, and we are supposed to do a strategic analysis for a company. In this strategic analysis we are supposed to propose some sort of strategy that would help keep them (or make them more) profitable. I'm just wondering what kind of things you would like to see your blackberry do, that they currently aren't doing. The company we are doing the analysis for is Research In Motion (makers of the blackberry). It could be as outside of the box as you want, I am having a problem thinking "outside of the box". So far I was thinking of integrating the phone in with the car to let you know about trouble codes, or even regular maintenance. The problem with that is the narrow customer base, and my professor feels I am still using liner thinking with that (nothing really new, just a different application idea). Any input would be a lot of help.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Work with the enhanced 911 system.

When you call 911 it sends location and information about you from your phone, and you can upload pictures so they know what type of response to send.

That is a really good idea, mine would just be more personalization options. Like along with changing the backgrounds, change the icons and the whole nine yards to what you want like when you jailbreak an iPhone. But I like this idea better, gl with the project man, let us know how you do.

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Work with the enhanced 911 system.

When you call 911 it sends location and information about you from your phone, and you can upload pictures so they know what type of response to send.

That's a good option, but it still seems like just an app. I will look into this further though, thanks, bro

That is a really good idea, mine would just be more personalization options. Like along with changing the backgrounds, change the icons and the whole nine yards to what you want like when you jailbreak an iPhone. But I like this idea better, gl with the project man, let us know how you do.

Blackberry's are pretty customizable as they are right now. You can change the themes, and that will give you different backgrounds, and icons. For example, right now my blackberry has the screen and icons from a iphone, and I even have one theme that looks like a mac desktop.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

I want my blackberry to have better use of the internet when being used as a modem for my laptop

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I want my blackberry to have better use of the internet when being used as a modem for my laptop

ok, cool. I just talked to my instructor, and what I think Im going to do is propose one big change, and then suggest a bunch of improvements, like the improved internet usage and advanced 911. I really appreciate the suggestions. It's helping me out tremendously

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)