Jump to content

New Jl Audio C5 Tweeters


neutman21

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a set of JL audio C5-650 component speakers and I have had clipping problems a few times and had the tweeters replaced once already. Just the other day, I had another one of my tweeters blow and I can't get a hold of the store that I bought them from online and I still have 2 months of warranty. I don't want to go through the trouble of waiting and I called my nearest JL dealer and I found out that a new set of JL C5 tweeters would cost me $150. I don't want to pay that much and I was wondering if it is possible to find them cheaper or just buy one? I am also thinking about selling the one tweeter I have on ebay and keep the mid bass and crossovers and just buy different tweeters or get rid of the whole set and just buy coaxials... what would yall recommend because my tweeters now keep shutting off from the crossover protection and I am using a JL 300/4...

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...