Sonic Electronix

talk to" fritosaregood "

he runs a 3000d at 0.5 ohms.

Trunk

img023.jpg

Mileage 124,327

img026.jpg

Some guy offered me $3,500.00 haha i told him to buzz off... Went to the local audio shop to pickup the components and dynamat and told them what i was putting in the car and they said it was shitty equipment. Now i have all the motivation i need to prove them wrong... Needless to say im not buying from them again.

Edited by fis10

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 2 weeks later...

I changed what i want to do unless someone tells me its a bad idea. Two fi ssd 15's in the back seat non walled 8cuft tuned to 32hz. Should i go with a wall? I just wanted to be simple and go with a box and L port. Any suggustions?

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I changed what i want to do unless someone tells me its a bad idea. Two fi ssd 15's in the back seat non walled 8cuft tuned to 32hz. Should i go with a wall? I just wanted to be simple and go with a box and L port. Any suggustions?

no ssd. i have run them and i don't like them that much. just my opinion though.

for 120 dollars more your could have two 15" bl's. :rolleyes:

if your looking for loud then yea i would wall it. or you could just build the box how you want it and then build trim panels around it that would seal it off (if you're good these could be easily removed so you could see out the back window)

no ssd. i have run them and i don't like them that much. just my opinion though.

for 120 dollars more your could have two 15" bl's. :rolleyes:

Good Point. What options should i get. Remember im only putting a Sundown 2000d to them

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

a bone stock bl would do fine if money is a problem. if you can afford it just get the cooling option with daily.

or for a lil more you could have two level 4 15's. not gonna say the price but pm rusty and he'll tell you.