Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 Re10s Or Keep The Rf 10" P2s


Choose  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. 2 - 10" RE or 2 - 10" RF p2s

    • RE 10s
      4
    • RF p2 10s
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just was looking around for a small possible upgrade. I was just curious if the RE series sub thats rated at 175w would be better than a RF p2 thats rated at 250w. I currently have 2 10" p2s and they both see rated power.. Would the REs be better and sound better with the same power (~500w)???

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted
Just was looking around for a small possible upgrade. I was just curious if the RE series sub thats rated at 175w would be better than a RF p2 thats rated at 250w. I currently have 2 10" p2s and they both see rated power.. Would the REs be better and sound better with the same power (~500w)???

im an re dealer and i say the p2 is a better sub.

If you were talking sr's than I would go with re

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

cool.. thanks for an honest answer.. i might look at a set of the SRs for a quick upgrade.. im doing 15" dcs down the road but i always like to change..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted
cool.. thanks for an honest answer.. i might look at a set of the SRs for a quick upgrade.. im doing 15" dcs down the road but i always like to change..

what level DCs?

Posted

lvl 3s on about 1400-1600w i might have to do 12s, just depends on how big i can get the box to be in the camaro

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Posted

I have a single Level 4 on 1200 watts at 1-ohm and its loud as ****. First day I had it I had to super glue the mirror back to the windshield. I have mine in a 4 cube box ported and tuned to 33Hz.

The System In Progress

Headunit: Pioneer DEH5800MP

Sub: DC Sound Lab Level 4 15" D2

Box: 4 cubes at 33Hz

Sub Amp: Cadence Z1200

Front Stage: PG RSD5cs

Rear Stage: Pioneer TSA6991R (Temporary)

Front and Rear Amp: Cadence TXA3004 (FS) (Looking)

Wiring: XScorpion, American Bass, Stinger Custom Pro 4 Gauge

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...