checkout this email i got today.

somebody i dont know took my craigslsit ad and modified it.

i didnt open the html and jpeg files in fear of a virus.

wierd just wondering what you guys thought.

your ad on CL‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: Sun 4/05/09 2:21 AM

To: [email protected]

2 attachments

110695681...html (4.1 KB), idyllicen...jpg (31.1 KB)

Pat,

I saved a local copy of one of your CL ads and made a few changes (see the attachment), hope you don't mind.

• added the letter I to KERFNG in your main pic: before / after

• hyperlinked all your pics to: http://www.freewebs.com/idyllicenclosures916

• replaced: "checkout my website: http://www.freewebs.com/idyllicenclosures916/" with "check out my site Idyllic Enclosures for more info.. for questions or quotes drop me an email."

Steve

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

email this posting to a friend sacramento craigslist > electronics

please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info

GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SUBS GUARANTEED! (roSeViLLE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-04-04, 10:47AM PDT

for a limited time most custom computer optimized enclosures are going for $100 out the door. thats a steal compaired to what a car audio shop would charge $250+. 100% guaranteed or your money back!

check out my site Idyllic Enclosures for more info.. for questions or quotes drop me an email.

i will design and build an enclosure as trade for other car audio stuff. let me know what you have. im sure we can work something out.

keywords: infinity, infinity kappa perfects, nolte audio, VQ, infinity kappa perfects VQ, memphis power reference 15-PR12D4 250W 500W watts subs sub subwoofer subwoofers amp amps box boxes 10" 12" 15" 10 12 15 10s 12s 15s 10's 12's 15's alpine audiobahn diamond audio jl audio kenwood kicker kickers mtx rockford fosgate sony ipod panasonic monoblock mono block dual duel 2 3 4 1 channel polk jvc pioneer c4 infinity dual brand new cheap ported bandpass sealed plexiglass gift amp, amplifier, slap, beat, slump, bass, scraper infinity pioneer phoenix gold type-r type e inch car jbl jvc

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

sorry, that was me

jk

Wierd man, I bet its a scam for a CC#

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.