Sonic Electronix

OMG its like talking to a Starwars freak or something My saber is bigger then yours , dude its not huge hitting 150 at all people do it all the time with 1 18" on the kick so hows it a big deal ? And anyways who cares if you doubt it or not Pics to prove it so now what ? Dont be mad because someone with 2 15"s out bumped your 18"s cause your not that good of a build/designer whatever I dont care its like Geeks are us in here Pic or BAN OMG GROW UP

1 - I was stating facts. I am faaar from bein mad http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2 - I was kidding about the ban...Its knda a joke around here

3 - Dissin my system isnt very GROWN UP im just stating facts.

4 - I built and designed my system ya.... It took A LOT of money, Time, and trial and error I just know what it takes to get a 150 and its hard. So sorry if i struck a nerve...But 150 isnt "EASY" like you say it is.

Sorry if you thought i was bein an ass....

Much Alohas

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

1 - I was stating facts. I am faaar from bein mad http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

2 - I was kidding about the ban...Its knda a joke around here

3 - Dissin my system isnt very GROWN UP im just stating facts.

4 - I built and designed my system ya.... It took A LOT of money, Time, and trial and error I just know what it takes to get a 150 and its hard. So sorry if i struck a nerve...But 150 isnt "EASY" like you say it is.

Sorry if you thought i was bein an ass....

Much Alohas

Same here sorry if I was an ass also :) Thanks for the Apology lot of peeps dont do that I respect that shows maturity :) Thanks man and Sorry also :)

depends.

what type of car?

edit: sorry didn't see the 1600. :rolleyes:

Same here sorry if I was an ass also :) Thanks for the Apology lot of peeps dont do that I respect that shows maturity :) Thanks man and Sorry also :)

No prob....

Just lighten up a lil....Its a rough world out there, We need to laugh.

No worries bro.

Alohas :friends:

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

are you looking to put a 12" bl in your center console?

that would be the easiest way to do it.

i've seen it done in a regular cap truck with a 12" brahma down-firing at the floor and port going to the back wall.

shit was slamming.

are you looking to put a 12" bl in your center console?

that would be the easiest way to do it.

i've seen it done in a regular cap truck with a 12" brahma down-firing at the floor and port going to the back wall.

shit was slamming.

I want it any way I can get it to put out the most bass

center console with a bl would be the best bet.

this is how i saw it done.

guy took out the center console and center seat. you would have to have bucket seats.

built a box that was as wide as the area between the two seat, extended all the way up to the front of the seat, and all the way till about 3 inches from the back wall.

he built it so it was the same height as the center console before.

he had wooden legs holdin the box up off the floor about 3 inches.

then he padded the top and wrapped it in leather so it looked just like the center console.

Archived