BASSBOXMAN Saturn Vue Build *NEW GOODIES CAME IN!* More coming soon!

thats fucking narly dude!!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Your switchn from sundown to soundstream?

Yes.. Fits this build better for the goals I am working toward. This build was never intended to have 60lbs subs and 6k watts besides they are still in there and pound like a maniac lol but yes that's what I used all year last year and at finals and managed 2nd place!(although I was under powering my subs (ampwise) and amps (batterywise) and amps did not fit well with the lacking space I have). This year I am finishing it up and making it all look nice. I'm sure I will still hit good numbers and should be more efficient and not starving my subs so bad. Love my Nightshades.. dang things never even broke a sweat but realistically with this enclosure and lack of battery space.. This system fits the bill much better for the build at hand. Nightshades will be getting some love later in the season just wont be in this box/vehicle. I am going to love the setup in here when it's finished and Im sure others will too.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Got a little done today :)

Wanted to show off the coaxials in the rear but didn't want to go crazy making pods, especially with the children potentially kicking the crap out of them which I fear will happen anyways. The front doors will be getting fancy pods but here are the rears for now. Simple ring for flushing and making it look a little nicer. I plan on having the rings painted later to match the color of the vehicle but that will come later when everything else I need to make/finish gets closer to the paint stage.

1RearDoorPanel.jpg

2FlushTrimRings.jpg

3ChamferedRingwithGrill.jpg

4Timetojustletgluedoitswork.jpg

5SandedRingonDoorPanelWithCoaxial.jpg

These are more for the kids for their gaming mids/highs once the headrest monitors come in, should sound nice having rear fill too... havent had rear fill since I owned this VUE lol.

Spider grills are cool too imo!

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Archived