Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Orion Hcca 10.4 Enclosure Design


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I will be ordering two of these by friday and need some help with a box design if anyone could maybe draw me something up that would be great. I do want it ported probably tuned to 32hz if that will work good and also they are going in my 06 trailblazer, I just want a good box so they get loud and sound the best they can.

Thanks, Dan

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Posted

Can anyone help me out I can send a few buks through paypal after the design is done

Eclipse

Hifonics

Alpine

Kinetik

Optima

Excessive Amperage alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...