So my buddy finally got the replacement floors in for his 73 Mach 1, so hopefully I will be over there this weekend and some more of by spring break to help him cut out the rusty old and weld in the new (or rather practice on a chunk of scrap, give up, and let his buddy's dad weld it, most likely =/ ) I know this will be worth it, since that thing will be another step closer to completion (still got a ways) but something deep inside me says this will be a B*TCH to do. Anyone got any pointers for us so we dont totally screw things up?

Too many projects, too little time...

its actually not bad.. just try to keep the cut straight.. what are you guys using to cut it out?

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Just take your time and make sure the cuts are straight. Make sure you have a drill and drill bit handy for when you have to replace the floor pan on top of a brace. Its going to be a PIA, but it will get the job done. I would suggest doing one side at a time and only replace where the steel is bad. You could just replace the whole thing, but i would find the area with the rust damage and cut an inch into good steel and cut out that section on the new floor pans(with and inch lip). Good luck on doing it to. Make sure you have the welder set up right so you don't burn through the metal and not get a solid weld.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks