Bass Race And Car Show April 26th In So Cal

Good turn out, deffinitly needed more room over there. Glad to see familiar faces.

bass raced a 148.2 FINALLY gettin up there, still not playin my peak frequency and subs were done being built 10:30pm the night before. so not even broken in yet! But till next time ! im gonna get that 149.9 by the end of this summer if its the last thing i do!

Whats up braedon im pretty sure you will get up there in the 149.9 bass race with only 2 12"s good job . Just like we were talking about at Reseda, just find a song that plays at 48 -49 hz. yeah easier said than done right !! im sure you will go through 1 or 2 cds lol . Hey maybe you should wear your hat forwards when your bass racing see if that helps ha ha ha lol lol . Nah im just f$cking with you. for real do what you gotta do to get that w . thats cool of you to let me and max go again on bass race . good build you have their. see you at your next show or maybe sooner at another show .

yeah i'll be going through every cd known to man between now and the next show........there has to be something somewhere!

49 to 48 hz try bass mechanics "bass mechainc" should work for you

FYI you have to hit a 150.8 to even have a shot at a 149.9 in music

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

He said bass mechanics music is not allowed o bass race with.................

he would be wrong

allot of dj magic mike is banned but not bass mechanic i know a few people that use that track

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

he would be wrong

allot of dj magic mike is banned but not bass mechanic i know a few people that use that track

Dope!! 149.9 seems a lot more feasible now. Especially becasue he did that 148.2 with 12 hr old subs.

Edited by SIETE_CINQO

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

dude bass mekanik is allowed? since when? dude i know plenty of 45hz songs! ya boi!

Who told you bass mechanic was not allowed I used it at world finals? As long as it's not constant bass tones you can hear the pauses and tone change it's all good

Also try kings of crunk 8

I was told bass mekanik was basically test tone music. But since ive heard this, the new album has some bangin hard songs in the mid 40s area. im going to find out right now what freq they are

As long as it's not a constant tone your good they even have a few bass mechanic songs on the offical bass race cd

I know almost all drag bass race and even pysclone rules (even tho I don't do pysclone) like the back of my hand any other ???? Just ask me

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)