Bass Race And Car Show April 26th In So Cal

yes it will rise again, and hopefully there will be another location for finals closer to us. lol. I think this sunday both shows north and south put together we will have about 50 cars. its going to be good!!

hope the show has a good outcome i will be there for sure sporting my new team dc shirt tnx to rusty!! :8) but i do have to practice some songs for bass race i have no clue on what to use.

braedon cant wait to see what type of surprise you have for us that day!!

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Good turn out, deffinitly needed more room over there. Glad to see familiar faces.

bass raced a 148.2 FINALLY gettin up there, still not playin my peak frequency and subs were done being built 10:30pm the night before. so not even broken in yet! But till next time ! im gonna get that 149.9 by the end of this summer if its the last thing i do!

I'll be there along with my "friend", she's gonna do bass race 120's. Lakers 4 Life had a huge part in the built along with Max and myself. Eventhough the back is not complete i think she'll do fine. :rolleyes:

Your friend huh..............? That's why paid for everything in there and she's just your friend....... She's your girl fag. But alteast she took first place unlike Max and I.

Anyway nice turnout. It was fun. And grats to Braeden for putting up his personal best with those 12" MT's and taking the 149.9 class. Loudest pair of 12's ive ever heard. And too Max for putting up his personel best of 146 in Bass race with a sealed box

Till next time fella's.

Edited by SIETE_CINQO

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz