Sonic Electronix

Well some of yall know I have a wall of 8-12s. Well I still havent done trim panels yet to keep air from going to the back. Well the other day the the back corner of my box popped open, nothing crazy. Its been fixed. But I noticed while listening to the system with the back door open (cause I was trying to figure out what was vibrating and needed fix) that it gets louder inside the cab in front of the speaker. Well I closed the back door and opened both doors and its not asloud. Any reason why it does this?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

That would make the whole opening of the back door a huge port lol. I know that is what opening windows when you have a ported box does (turns the cab into a port) Is that what is doing it? If so I need to get the trim panels done huh lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Im gonna do my best on these trim panels. My last wall was my first and did a good half ass job. Where is kirksvilel missouri if i might ask?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Well some of yall know I have a wall of 8-12s. Well I still havent done trim panels yet to keep air from going to the back. Well the other day the the back corner of my box popped open, nothing crazy. Its been fixed. But I noticed while listening to the system with the back door open (cause I was trying to figure out what was vibrating and needed fix) that it gets louder inside the cab in front of the speaker. Well I closed the back door and opened both doors and its not asloud. Any reason why it does this?

cancellation

trim panels=problem solver

Archived