Kick Panels How To?

i want to make some fibre glass kicks for my power speakers.

How do i go about gettin the shape of the floor etc . i mean what do i put on the floor so i can put resin and mattin down without it stickin to my caroet etc?

i remember seeing a post somewhere that had some good pics but i looked thru a few pages and could not see it if any one could give me a lil step by step run thru with a link to pics or whatever i would love it :) thanks Ben Xx

and also how do you secure them? screw them to the floor or something? XX

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just use aluminum foil & masking tape to cover the area you want to mold.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Tim aka Groundpounder2k2 has a tutorial in his section here...check it out ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

kinda like i did my door panel molds: tahoe door panels

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

sweet thanks for the snappy replys guys :) Xx

i'll be showing you all my progress !!!!! Xxx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived