Thanks, yea i know i will have to reclass, thats no big deal. But i did get in the guard. I leave at the end of july to go to basic training then to AIT. I couldnt leave any sooner unfortunatly so i get to go roast at Fort Jackson SC in the middle of summer, and freeze at Fort Ustus(typo) VA for AIT. I will be gone a total of 29 weeks and 2 days. The good thing is i turn 21 5 days before i ship out so i will at least have that out of the way. I am wanting to reclass as a 15J or 15U.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Relaxin at Jackson!!!!

And Ustus isn't that bad. Its not as icey there (usually) as you may think.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

yea relaxin jackson and fort useless vagina, yea my best friend just went to the same places this time last year

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"