2 - 12inch Alpine Type R's + Custom Box

i didnt really hear any but his amp really arent pushing the subs THAT hard (he can put a lot more than hes givign them now) but hes got a lot of wood in the port area so i suggested putting a 45 degree angle of wood in the area from the bottom of the box to the port opening and the top of the box to the port opening to reduce any noise that might occur.

Yea, I'll be fixing the port, i'll prolly add to it instead of cutting off the excess.. cuz its already carpeted and i dont want to re-fabricate the front of the box lol..

Its not an incredible sound difference until its turned up 2/3 volume which is the max that i run it cuz my components suck! lol

So yea, the port will get fixed soon when i have the avialability

06 SCION tC

hey that amp will do 500 watts to each sub, not 250. wire the coils down to 2 ohms, and run one channel to each sub. you'll be right at rated power for the subs. even though that amp wont do a full 500, maybe 450 each. should still hit hard though.

Aight that sounds good.. Chode will help me hook it all up if/when i get it so...

Thanks man!

06 SCION tC

How do u guys put the alpine logo on the box? or like put the logo under the carpet to make it stick out?

thats already been answered...ON THE FIRST PAGE...take time to read the thread.

And with the Alpine Logos, the top (white) was with a marker, the blue was spray paint, i'm going to spray paint over the blue one with black and put the white on the bottom just like the top.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Eh, another Alpine Fan..

What you got going on in your ride?

What kind of power you got to your sub(s)?

I have 2 06 Type R 15 D4s going in a 10.5 cube box tuned to around 35hz powered by a Jensen XA2250 (448 measured watts) on one and a Rockford Fosgate 501s (not measured yet, but it puts out more than the Jensen) on the other. I know i need some more power! I'm still working on the box. During testing, (the baffle was only screwed down without glue) it did a 138.6 sealed up on the dash on the TL with only the Jensen powering both 15s. Here's the link to my build. I should be wrapping it up in the next week or so, hopefully.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3407

Good luck with yours. It looks like it's coming along well.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Archived