Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
cuz gta4 is like this and its on of the most popular games on live

really? because when I'm not dealing with port forwarding issues (am on a network that won't allow it, long story short) that kicks you out of the game, its working great.. but nobody to play with.

I guess I'm mostly complaining about the GTA expansion that is sooo fun but not always populated well.

Thanks for this thread though guys, didn't play SR1 but I will consider SR2. Is it a buy or a rent?

images-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...