Powerful Green Laser Pointers!

Guest MegaloManiac

i'll see if i'll do it or not. i was reading a lil further it seemsa bit complicated on what components he actually used....but i am probally just reading it wrong.

I'd do the DVD burner one but i dont have the time, nor the skill/knowledge.. ITS NICE tho if you can make one!! lol.

I'll sell my Green Laser 30mW !!!

Its really Bright!! goes as far as your human eye can see really...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The reason I'm selling this one is because I am going to get a Green Laser Tactical Mount for my AirSoft Pistol...

I'll sell Mine for $75.00 got it off ebay brand new, from hong kong, for 85.00$ It's barely used, prolly 1-2 hours of use AT MOST..

Just Hit me up if anyone interested.. I'll post something in the "For Sale" forum maybe...

06 SCION tC

not this one... you'll have to pay arond 125-150$ for that one.. sorry.

i know you prolly want one to pop balloons, i did too, money was an issue at the time, but man, any green laser is freaking sweeet!!!

like no body i've ever met owns a GREEN LASER POINTER!! lol..

Still so much fun with just this one!!

So much fun driving down the road at night and there is a car like 1 mile ahead of you and you shine the laser and hit their license plate! (when hits license plate, or street signs, the reflective paint causes the dot to go 20 times brighter and like 50 time bigger!! lol.. it just reflects so amazingly!!

06 SCION tC

Archived