pokertramp Posted April 11, 2009 Report Posted April 11, 2009 Anyone think this would be a good unit? http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18443 $20.00 cheaper at woofersetc.com http://www.woofersetc.com/p6721/MEXDV2000-...ideo-Output.htm
troy Posted April 12, 2009 Report Posted April 12, 2009 honestly i dont like the newer sony headunits. you can get a cheap pioneer or kenwood for cheaper. retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
pokertramp Posted April 12, 2009 Author Report Posted April 12, 2009 I just like it cause it is cheap, I can hook up a monitor to it, play DVD's and get 5.1 surround sound. Unless there is a cheaper alternative. I am kind of doing things in pieces right now, I am on disability and limited income. So a $200 a month is all I can dish out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.